Lieve volgers

21 aug 2012

Tag: 10 quotes you live by.

Ik zag een tag en ik dacht; 'he, die ga ik wel even overnemen.' Ik las door en toen zag ik heel toevallig dat ik zelf getagd was! Dat is leuk! Ik ben getagd door Nadia en daarvoor wilde ik haar even bedanken. Bedankt!



1. A true friend is someone who's never gets tired of listening to you pointless dramas over and over again.
2. Believe you can and you're the halfway there.
3. Dream it, wish it, do it.
4. Everything happend for a reason.
5. We are the makers of music and the dreamers of dreams.

6.
7. I'm not afraid to show how I feel, and to be honest...I'm afraid you might get to feel the same way afterwards.

8.  Love me for what I am..don't hate me for what I'm not

9.  What you feel is what you are & what you are, is beautiful!

10.  I need a hand to write, a leg to walk and you to live..

Dat waren de 10 quotes!
Hierbij tag ik:


En jullie mogen hem natuurlijk ook overnemen!

xoxo.

1 opmerking:

  1. Wauw meid! Wat is je blog erop vooruit gegaan! Wauwie!
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Wat lief dat je een reactie achterlaat!